Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Welcome, Paul, to the family!


Robb is safely home from Alaska! Yeah!
He loved being there for Kathy's wedding and had many wonderful things to say about Paul and his 5 grown children. We are so happy for Kathy and are praying for Jessica, Bradley, Jodi and Brandon that this will be a smooth transition/adjustment time and that the days to come will be good ones. Their story is one of sorrow and joy, losing and finding love again. Robb so enjoyed being with his sisters for the few hours he was there, as well as seeing many old friends at the reception.
Robb said that the service was an amazing tribute to the spouses that had gone on, as well as a celebration to the goodness of God. Kathy is such an inspiration and walking through these dark days has allowed God to shine brightly through her life. Welcome, Paul! We are proud to call you family!



4 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Thank you so much for posting pictures from the wedding Julia, I didn't know if you would have any and I was hoping to see some.

I am so happy for Kathy, she looked beautiful. I haven't seen a picture of her kids in a long time, her oldest son sure looks exactly like his Dad - wow!

I know she has been through a lot and I'm so glad for her, thank you for sharing a glimpse of their special day with your readers.

Mary Ellen said...

oops, didn't mean to call you Julia - that should be Julie. "-0

SheilaDy said...

Kathy looks beautiful! Thank you for sharing the pictures!

Sheila

jenny said...

Congratulations Paul and Kathy! Kathy is a gorgeous bride!!

I loved the picture of Robb with his sisters. So reminds me of when I first met him many years ago and he was their little (dare I say ornery) brother.