Saturday, November 3, 2007

More Fall Fun




This year, a chef, an air-force pilot, an American soilder, and 2 lions hopped in our surbuban and rode with me to Boise First Church of the Nazarene where they
all received a bag full of candy (that will last until Easter, I'm sure). We had such a wonderful time this year! The weather was very nice and it was pleasant to be outside. We met Robb there where he was busy directing traffic, but he took a few minutes to ooh and aah over all the kids. Our church has been doing "Trunk or Treat" since we have been going there (almost 6 years) and there are a few thousand people who come through, some never to be seen until next Halloween, but they know it is a safe place. I spent an hour or so face-painting (there was no training involved and it was obvious!). The kids played in jump houses and talked with friends.

It was a nice evening...but I have to say I'm glad it only comes once a year!
Love the little lion tail!

Can you see him?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm positive that bag of candy will definitely last a long time. :) Cute pics!! The kids looked great!

cheriepasbjerg said...

Too fun! Kids love dressing up! They are so cute!

jenny said...

The lions are oh so sweet...Drew just cracks me up (I can tell he really likes his uniform)...Lauren's costume fits her personality so easily...and Jayce, where is he?!

I love the day to day connections...now to find a time to chat and end our rousing game of phone tag!

Making Memories 1999 said...

Julie, your children look so precious! That little lion is just too cute!! I'm sure you all had a great time!!

Thanks for your kind comment on our blog. We enjoyed a wonderful day! Hope your week goes well!! God bless!

Kimberly said...

Adorable!

and just a comment: Can definately feel your love for one another and the Lord...beautiful!