- He always knows how to make me laugh (and I mean LAUGH!) and think...two very good things.
- He made my world feel like a safer place, just by being there.
- He showed kindness when I can just imagine irritation was his first reaction.
- He showed love and respect to his parents always, something I hope my boys do.
- He made a great choice in a wife - my best friend! :)
I have not been able to live around Tom since college days, but have observed his life as he is now a husband and father. He is a very tender, compassionate father and a very loving husband to Jenny. I'm not amazed at all by the man he has become...he has lived his whole life as he is living it today. I am so glad for the influence he is for my kids and only wish I could be near him more. I'm blessed to call him my brother!