Sunday, August 26, 2007

Montana Trip - Preview








Well, we have been home for almost a week, but have not had time to blog, due to an icky bug we brought home with us. We truly enjoyed our week there...some of the highlights of our time together were:




  • nana and gramps, brothers and sisters, cousins, aunts and uncles

  • babies!!!

  • horses

  • four-wheelers

  • kids' camp

  • smoky mountains due to fires ....and the days that were not so smoky

  • late night visits

  • a great game of dominoes (thanks, Tom, for the great music and entertainment!)

  • enjoying old family pictures and movies

  • great food

  • a visit to the park with toddlers

  • a candlelit 40th anniversary dinner

  • 2 baby dedications

  • a buddy for everyone to play with!

  • Andy Griffith shows that the kids loved watching

  • out-to-lunch and Candy Land game with Nana

  • catching up and reconnecting

I have many pictures to choose from to put on our blog. We all thank God for a wonderful time together and new memories made. As Jayce put it, "Our family rocks!" :)


We can't wait until the next time together ( and we so hope to be able to see Krystal, Jeff and kiddos soon! We love you guys!) .





























6 comments:

Kimberly said...

So glad ya'll were able to be together, Julie...looking forward to your pics..sounds like sweet times...Love Ya!

jenny said...

Tell Jayce "right on!" Our family definitely rocks. What a great trip we all had and catching up with all of you was one of the highlights.

cheriepasbjerg said...

Jules
Wow everything looks beautiful! How great that you and Jenny got to spend some great "sister" time together! Makes me miss my sisters!

Tara said...

I enjoyed your post, Julie! So awesome to see a big, beautiful family enjoying their time together. If it makes us smile, I can only imagine the smile it puts on the face of God. :)

Marty said...

I am so glad you got to spend time with family. We are so blessed to great families aren't we? I can't wait til my sisters and I can get all together again. I would love to see that pic that you found at your parents...how fun!

shauna said...

Julie,

I think I finally figured out how to at least leave you a note - I know, slow learner! It looks and sounds like you all had a great time! I am so happy for all of you. It makes me want to go camping again, smoke and all. We do have at least one more trip planned before summer is too far gone. Love you guys!