Thursday, May 22, 2008

Your prayers...

Please pray for the Steven Curtis Chapman family today as their little 5 year old girl was killed yesterday after being struck by the vehicle her teenage brother was driving. Maria Sue was adopted from China and I have always admired this family for their giving hearts. I know the brother will especially need prayers to get through this, and I know the Chapman's home must feel incredibly empty today.
http://stevencurtischapman.com/ (if you look on their web page, be sure to watch the video of Steven and little Maria taken 2 months ago.)

I can't get the words of Steven's song out of my head, "God is God and I am not...I can only see a part of the picture He's painting..."

2 comments:

SheilaDy said...

This broke my heart!!

I am praying for them!

jenny said...

Praying with you...for a beautiful family in searing loss.