Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Preston turns one!

Our baby turned one last week; it sounds like a cliche, but it is so hard to believe he has been with us for a year! He has definitely won his way into our hears, and though he is not the easiest baby in the world right now, we do love spending our days with him! He is a very alert, social little guy, always wanting the "next thing". I know one of these days I will love his curiosity and adventurous spirit, although these days it is somewhat hard to entertain!! He is the most observant child we have had, and at this young age, mimics the world around him. He is a huge fan of hats and earphones and loves it when his dad is wearing both! He is quick to smile and love (and quick to show his displeasure, as well!). I know we have exciting days in store raising and training this little guy, and I know God has wonderful plans for his life.






Preston, may you always know how much you are loved and prayed for!

2 comments:

jenny said...

Happy B-day Preston buddy!

Julie, you definitely have the glow of pregnancy thing going on...you look so great!!!!

Marty said...

Julie,
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. I can't imagine being in your shoes and waiting on #6! You look like you have almost everything undercontrol...way to go Jules!! You do look beautiful in the picture! I don't get a pregnancy glow, only a green glow! Congrats on the girl! I'm trying to catch up on everyones blog so I'm a little behind!
Love ya,
Marty