Wednesday, April 9, 2008

News at our house today...

We went to the Dr. today for an ultrasound....

Everything on the baby looked fine and normal...

It appears that the Frenches like to have boys...











BUT...

this time we get to have a







Baby Girl!!!!!

The Dr. is quite sure and we are so excited!!!!! It will be fun to start and end with a little girl. It's still sinking in, but I don't think it will be too hard to get used to!

Blessings on your day!



Eager faces waiting for the news



6 comments:

Tara said...

Oh Julie! I am SOOOO happy for ya'll~! That is so exciting! What a blessing for your beautiful family.
And you're halfway to your due date now, right? Have you even dared to think of girls' names yet?

Hope you're feeling well and taking care of yourself.

SheilaDy said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for you all!! How fun!

jenny said...

WOOHOO!!

...loved the way you announced this!

Anonymous said...

How exciting!

Michelle Acre said...

Julie, I am so happy for you I wanted to call you and hear your voice:) - God is sooo good! I haven't ever seen you in action with this parenting thing, but I'm sure you are an awesome Mom.