Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Random Pictures

We took a family trip to the dentist this week...all the kids did really well. (Thanks, Sheila, for the recommendation!) And the only real issue we have between the four kids is an extraction of a baby tooth from our sweet girl's mouth and some sealants to apply.

Tucker loved all the attention he received, as well as the prize box at the end of the visit!

Preston still has no teeth and continues to be a happy, healthy baby.

Drew is such a wonderful big brother and loves to spend time with Preston. Here he is reading to him.
We have been able to go on the Greenbelt in Boise bike riding twice in the last couple of weeks with friends. We all loved it! These fall days are my favorite!
Robb and I took a little "date" with only the 2 younger boys while the older three were playing with friends (it always feels like a date when we don't have 5 kids with us!). Robb took me to the driving range/chipping green and I got to practice "my swing". It is so peaceful and quiet ...I could do it every day! Tucker got to try with his little clubs as well.
This tractor has been around for a long time and through 3 boys. The tires are plastic and have holes in them, but this continues to be a favorite toy!
Here are the older kids on the tire swing Robb made for them. School is out for the day and everyone is all smiles!




9 comments:

shauna said...

You have a beautiful family. We always enjoy being with you. The golfing sounds relaxing. I want to try that one of these days.

Anonymous said...

Julie~
You are such an awesome wife and mommy! Did you get my message on Yahoo 360? Have a great week!
Love,
Deb

Mary Ellen said...

Enjoyed seeing the pictures - I took all four of my kids on the same day to a childrens dentist nearby this summer - what a hoot! Two youngest were very scared but they survived. "-)

I am a firm believer in those sealants - the two boys I was a nanny for always had them and NEVER had cavities. The younger one was horrible about brushing and ate a lot of candy - they really did their job...seeing how well they worked for them made me a believer!

jenny said...

Loved reading your random thoughts...can't believe you've always wanted to be an optometrist! (never knew that) Sorry about your contact lenses (I'm afraid I might be doing the same to my eyes by sleeping in them...you've inspired me to regularly take mine out), and the tea recipe sounds divine.
Enjoyed the new pics so much!
We're going with Tom on his Akron teaching weekend and hope to connect with Jamey and Cara...will try to take pics to share.

Kimberly said...

Enjoyed your facts and pictures! Glad you were OK from that fall...wow, scary! My Dad did that to his eyes once..you've reminded me to be more careful..that tea does sound good...I definately love my coffee but can also love a good cup of tea...would be the best to come share w/you!

SheilaDy said...

And I thought taking three kids to the dentist was crazy! It does work out to get them all worked on at the same time, doesn't it?
I love the one of Tucker. He is so adorable!
I am glad you were happy with the dentist.

Thank you for sharing all the sweet pictures and fun random facts.

We love all 7 of you!
The Taylor's

cheriepasbjerg said...

Your little guy is delicious! They are all super cute--but, he is delicious! Love your pictures!

Anonymous said...

So enjoyed the pix and your random facts. Your kids are precious. Your trip to the dentist brought back some childhood memories. I always loved going to the dentist. Maybe it was all the attention that you referred to. :)

Making Memories 1999 said...

What sweet pictures of your children!! Thanks so much for sharing of your days. God bless you all!!